Who We Are
Preschool Connection Child Development Center is a family owned business offering early education to students living in Texas and its neighboring areas. Apart from providing an exceptional educational program for young ages, Tragula Butler (former Head Start and Pre-K Teacher) and Kevin Butler (Air Traffic Controller) aim to establish a school that promotes a close-knit, family-oriented atmosphere to both employees and families.
Through passion and commitment, we aim to enhance and develop the personal, physical, mental, and social growth to every young learner. That is why we do not stop guiding and teaching our students until they excel in their respective field.
Our mission is to provide quality childcare services to the ever-expanding residential area in Humble. We focus on providing full services with an emphasis on convenient hours, as well as, an educational program that will promote the development of the following:
We aim to promote the following development:
– It is the ability to interact with other students.
– It is the development of the fine-motor skills (eg. Holding and using of scissors) and gross motor skills (eg. Crawling, Running, Jumping).
– It is the ability to create an emotional connection and develop self-confidence.
– It is the ability to communicate verbally to others.
– It is the ability to understand and find solutions to every problem.
Preschool Connection Child Development Center envisions the following:
- To be a top-notch preschool in the community that empowers young students to excel in academics in the public, private, or charter school sector.
- To be a reliable and trusted employer to our staff members and provide a secure, creative space for children to learn, play, and grow.
- To have successful parent-teacher partnerships that focus on the safety and education of every child.
We are always ready to help every child achieve a better future. Our school is open Mondays to Fridays at 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at 281-570-6079.